- Act as Assistant in the Production Engineering Department
- Handling and administration of Engineering data and manufacturing instructions.
- Maintaining appropriate filing and archiving systems
- Prepares the customer documentation package
- Works closely with engineering departments and relevant production shops
- General office related administrational tasks
- Supporting the Group Leader and Production Engineering team with other tasks.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Admin experience / commercial apprenticeship in a similar position
- Good organizational skills with ability to work accurately, independently and to multi-task
- Pro-active approach towards daily activities and working within required deadlines
- Teamwork skills: assertiveness, resilience, reliable and flexible
- Fluent in English (spoken and written), French and/or German would be an advantage
- Computer literate with MS Office software (Word, Excel, Power Point)
Does your profile match our requirements? If so, we look forward to receiving your