Coordinate and assist the Completion and Group Sales Department in day to day activities:
• Support department administrative tasks,
• Support the preparation of commercial offers for modification, refurbishment and Completion,
• Support department administrative tasks from Initial Customer Contact (ICC) to Aircraft Re-delivery,
• Support the billing process in the preparation of invoices as required,
• Maintain Customer Relationship Management (CRM) up to date,
• Maintain Group Sales & Completion data base up to date,
• Define and implement solutions to day to day Customer claims,
• Support Ad-hoc internal customers (Project Management, Marketing, IT…).
• Report to Completion and Group Sales Manager.
Coordinate and assist the department through the following tasks and responsibilities:
• Define, deploy and maintain department tooling (Offer, calculation sheets…),
• Ensure the achievement of yearly objectives by working out objectives sub-tasks in respect to allocated budget,
• Implement strategy sub-tasks at department level,
• Support new customer acquisition strategy,
• Finds out about new products in the areas of maintenance, modifications and completion and support assessment and evaluation of it (business case, process…),
• Suggest improvements (tool, process…),
• Support customer relationship development initiatives.
Skills and Competencies:
• Represents AMAC and the Group Sales & Completion Department in a professional manner in and out the company,
• Excellent communication in English (verbal and written). Any additional language would be a plus,
• Word, Excel, PowerPoint proficiency. AMOS proficiency would be a plus,
• Ability to use software such as AutoCAD, SolidWorks, CATIA and MS Project would be a plus,
• Self-driven and autonomous,
• Analytic skills and ability to draw conclusion out of figures,
• Ability to work on a fast pace environment with changing priorities,
• Customer satisfaction focused.
• 5 years of experience within the Aircraft completion industry,
• Minimum technical understanding of part 21 (Subpart J & Subpart G) in regards to aircraft completion, modification and refurbishment activities. Previous experience within engineering department would be a plus.
Does your profile match our requirements? If so, we look forward to receiving your