Position and Responsibilities
- Responsible for maintaining and developing the JCB Engineering and Certification Departments.
- Ultimate guarantor of maintaining and expanding the EASA Part 21J Design Organization.
- Manage the Engineering and the Certification departments in daily operations activities and in terms of human resources (recruitment, evaluation, defining objectives, training, etc.).
- Operational and budget responsibility for these departments.
- Support in obtaining the relevant approvals in front of the EASA in terms of organization and projects.
- Selection and monitoring of all Engineering and Subcontracting activities.
- Support the Sales Director in issuing quotes and call for tender responses.
- Support the project management team in defining scope, timelines and identifying project risks.
- Ensuring that the safety is the top priority in all undertakings and activities.
- Ensuring that all Engineering activities in the fields of Completion and Modifications are timely performed and properly documented.
- Communicate progress and status of the Engineering activities during the completion and modification activities.
- Ensuring that the necessary administrative steps are introduced and carried out, in order to ensure a proper and adequate technical support and to meet the administrative requirements of the Production Organization Exposition and Design Organization Exposition.
- Planning and monitoring workload in the assignment areas and knows the status of the relevant projects at any time.
- Ensuring that all the manuals associated with the area are kept “up-to-date”.
- Takeover of activities and responsibilities as a Compliance Verification Engineer (is a plus).
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Engineering degree;
- Relevent experience in the area;
- Hands on attitude; proactif leader; team player; technical expertise.
- position based at JCB Aero in Auch (South West of France).
Does your profile match our requirements? If so, we look forward to receiving your