Position and Responsibility
- Act as certifying staff in AMAC 145 maintenance organisation
- Fulfill the duties and tasks within the division aircraft maintenance and general technical support
- Understand EASA Part 145 maintenance and production organisation in accordance with the EASA regulations
- Performance and sign off of flight instruments, of repairs, installations and maintenance activities in connection with electrics, radio as well as avionics. Such activities include trouble shooting, testing, implementation/integration, operation and maintenance of electrical systems on aircraft types maintained by the company.
- Ensures that maintenance, installations as well as test activities on the aircraft are performed according to the requirements and are documented properly
- Understand and perform the workload in accordance with aircraft legislation and procedures
- Has full knowledge and understanding of aircraft procedures, processes, requirements
- Operating and maintenance of avionics and electrical systems
- Perform related operational tasks
- Liaise with respective internal 145 MRO and PO part 21 shops for all maintenance issue
- Ability to read and understand technical instructions and technical processes
- Disassembling, assembling and changing components
- Performing repairs and modifications
- General service tasks
- Ensures that safety rules are followed during all activities
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Valid EASA Part-66 license (B2) and practical experience as licensed Avionics & Electrical Services Technician
- Type ratings and experience on B737NG, B47-400, B747-8, B757, B767, B777, B787, MD-80 SERIES would be an advantage.
- Type ratings and experience on AIRBUS A310, A320 FAMILY, A330 and A340 would be an advantage.
- Type ratings and experience on BOMBARDIER BD-100, CL600 and BD-700 would be an advantage.
- Type ratings and experience on GULFSTREAM GIV, GULFSTREAM GV, GULFSTREAM G450, GULFSTREAM G550 and GULFSTREAM G650 would be an advantage.
- Experience as certifying staff would be an advantage
- Maintenance experience within the corporate / private aviation business would be an advantage
- Current HF, FTS, EWIS and Part 145 Continuation certs
Does your profile match our requirements? If so, we look forward to receiving your