Gamit Ltd is an SME-sized Aviation company based near Stansted Airport. A new vacancy for a sales/purchasing professional has come up in our busy materials department. The role is to assist and support the materials team in rotatable and consumable part sales, procurement, and some management of repairs of spare parts.
Reports To: Materials and Logistics Manager
Position and Duties
- Procure and place orders on behalf of the company to support customer operational requirements
- Expedite open orders to achieve on-time delivery
- Manage AOG (Aircraft on Ground) situations effectively and in a speedy manner
- Evaluate and recommend suppliers to quality and industry-approved standards
- Work with existing and potential suppliers, securing the best price through effective negotiations and collaboration to achieve business objectives
- Demonstrate, develop, and maintain excellent stakeholder/supplier relationships with people at all levels.
- Adhere to Gamit Limited’s processes and procedures
- Understand and adhere to Export Control regulations where relevant
- Previously worked as a Buyer or Sales professional in an aviation or similar industry environment
- GCSE Maths and English at C grade
- Aerospace-related qualifications would be an advantage
- Familiar with different currencies and conversions
- Clean driver’s license and passport
Additional qualities of the ideal candidate for this position will be:
- To be highly motivated, flexible, outgoing and persuasive, a team player with accomplished negotiation skills and a success-orientated personality
- Familiar with communicating with people worldwide who speak English as a second language
- Ability to present our customers with the best service and solution at that point
- Any second language may be an advantage
The ideal candidate must have:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role (aviation background would be preferable) with a good track record and is willing to go the extra mile
- He/she is currently working in a similar role and is used to dealing not only in straightforward sales and purchasing roles but also with loans and exchanges agreements
- In addition, the right applicant must have experience in cost estimating, related aviation terminology and a sound knowledge of spare parts processes preferred
Gamit can offer you an opportunity to play a vital role in our growth in a very attractive work environment with normal working hours being Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm.
If you are interested in joining an organisation with over 30 years industry experience where individual’s contribution counts and where your talent will be noticed, please apply by sending us your application letter and CV to the HR department: email@example.com
When emailing your application with C.V please state why you believe you are the best candidate and would be an asset to the company. Applicants will only be contacted if successfully shortlisted for an interview.
For more details about Gamit Ltd. visit our website: Gamit – Specialists in Aviation Asset Management
Does your profile match our requirements? If so, we look forward to receiving your