Position and Responsibilities
- Act as Mechanical Design Engineer designing aircraft internal and external primary and secondary structure, interior furnishing and system modifications i.e. ECS, heating, humidification, soundproofing, equipment-cooling, oxygen, smoke-detection, water-waste.
- Ensure correct consideration and application of certification basis, rules and regulations, means of compliance and interpretations in the engineering output for the product, system or installation designed.
- Perform static-strength calculations i.e. by FEM models and finite-element-analysis and hand calculations.
- Write formal structural substantiation reports.
- Ensure the development of mechanical drawings (2D/3D-CAD).
- Preparation of technical documentation such as reports, analysis, test procedures and installation instructions.
- Assure an internal and external coordination of certification-activities for outfitting and modification projects between Office of Airworthiness, Compliance Verification Engineers, Engineering Department and Third Parties such as Air Authorities, Sub-Contractors, DERs.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Engineering degree
- Fluent in English and French verbal and written
- Ambitious and amiable
- Good communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good Knowledge of FEMAP, NX NASTRAN
- Good understanding of CS25 et Part2
- Experience in fatigue and damage tolerance analysis is a plus.
- Position based at JCB Aero, member of Amac Aerospace group of companies, situated in Auch (Gers), 70 km from Toulouse.
Does your profile match our requirements? If so, we look forward to receiving your