Position and Responsibility
- Act as Mechanical Engineer designing:
- Aircraft interior structure modification / Installation
- Aircraft interior systems modification / Installation / Integration
- Aircraft interior furnishing modification / Installation / Integration
- Support the Team Leader Mechanical Modification Engineering group in administrative and organisational tasks
- Support to project preparation (i.e. Request for Quotation, Order Description ,Material Orders)
- Preparation of Layout Drawings
- handling of related Engineering Change Note from production or installation team
- Preparation of Compliance Documentation (i.e. E.O, Drawing list)
- Good understanding of aircraft Manuals
- Liaison with Vendors and Supplier of mechanical materials, parts, components and systems
- Ensure correct consideration and application of certification Basis, rules and Regulations, Means of Compliance and Interpretations in the engineering output for the product, system or installation designed
- Ensure adequate communication and liaison internally, especially with the Engineering Team as well as with external Third Parties.
- Liaison and cooperation with all Production and installation Departments
Key Aspects of the Activity
- Selection of equipment, components and materials.
- Development of Mechanical Drawings (2D/3D-CAD).
- Preparation of installation instructions and test procedures
- Preparation of engineering design standards.
Does your profile match our requirements? If so, we look forward to receiving your