Position and Responsibility
- Act as Mechanical Production Engineer
- Support the Team Leader Mechanical Production Engineering in administrative and organisational tasks
- Ensure correct consideration and application of Certification Basis, Rules and Regulations, Means of Compliance and Interpretations in the engineering output for the product, system or installation designed
- Ensure adequate communication and liaison internally, especially with the Engineering Team as well as with external Third Parties
Key Aspects of the Activity
- Design and engineering within the scope of work of the Design Organisation.
- Engineering liaison and support
- Production liaison and support.
- Checking, processing and administration of engineering manufacturing data.
- Administration and interface of material information (Materials, Standard Parts, Quantity management) and ordering interface to the logistics department.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Relevant engineering degree, Aeronautical Engineering or relevant field
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar function
- Proficient in MS Office and popular 2D/3D design software (AutoCad, CATIA)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English – additionally French and/or German is advantageous
- Ability to work independently
- Accurate and strong attention to detail and safety
What we offer (among other things)
- Working in an owner-managed, young dynamic company with hands-on mentality
- Multifaceted, challenging and responsible position within an exclusive environment
- Attractive employment conditions and social benefits like 5 weeks of holidays (6 weeks as of 50 years)
- Free on-site English lessons and individual further training and development opportunities
- Subsidised meals in our canteen, as well as parking spaces (or free shuttle bus transport) and other employee discounts (Fleets, Bars & Restaurants etc.)
- In case of relocation: support with relocation / work permit
- Corporate events like our famous annual Christmas Party and the summer BBQ
Does your profile match our requirements? If so, we look forward to receiving your