Position and Responsibilities
- Act as main Project Leader for some strategic projects.
- Manage and lead a team of 5 project leaders.
- Act as a key element and the main entry point for the customers regarding the technical aspect of the operational management of the project.
- Ensure the daily data necessary to the performance of the project within the operational services (design office, production services, purchase department, quality department…).
- Participate actively in drafting quotations and make sure that the information is consistent and accurate.
- Implement the initial planning of the project, and ensure its updating throughout, following design office, purchase & production departments’ feedbacks.
- Make all necessary decisions on the project in order to ensure that initial objectives, of a technical, economical and qualitative nature, are met.
- Keep the Company management well informed on the progress of the project.
- Ensure the monthly review of the Project and that the remaining budget matches the Project costs.
- Periodically check invoicing and payment schedules and make sure each work is effectively invoiced after completion.
- Ensure respect and application of quality and safety procedures.
- Be a driving force in solving problems related to the projects.
- Visit customers regularly in order to deeper the client relationship and be open to new business opportunities.
- Be the project coordinator interfacing the Design Organization and /or Product Organization and the client.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Applicable engineering degree
- Minimum 10 years experience as a Project Leader preferable
- within aviation / cabinet design
- Strong management skills
- Good communication skills in English and French
- Pro-active team player, dedicated to quality, reliability, customer service.
Does your profile match our requirements? If so, we look forward to receiving your