- Responsible for working within all stages of Aircraft Maintenance project management (i.e Engineering & Planning department , Maintenance department and Logistic & Purchasing department)
- Monitor the progress of a project to ensure that it is working within the confines of set deadlines and budget limitations set during the quotation and work packages
- Generate progress and weekly/monthly follow-up reports to managers
- Generate progress and weekly reports to operators
- Create and maintain a project’s budget and schedule
- Analyze progress reported against the work schedules; and recommend actions to improve progress
- Once the project is finalized, ensure the complete billing process and send the invoice to the customer.
- Prepare warranty claims for FalconCare, HAPP, ESP etc
- Assist to logistics department for parts and material sales
- Project follow-up with the operator for the necessary confirmation & approvals.
- Assist to departments during quotation preparation
- Assist to engineering & planning and logistics department for service reports
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Engineering, Business Administration, Economics
- Having experience on an MRO Engineering field is a plus
- At least 4 years of experience in Finance Controller and/or Engineering domain
- Fluent in English
- Energetic, proactive and able to build effective collaboration with all levels of the organization, very good at planning & organization, so that s/he can manage multitasking environment at its best
- Fast computer typing skills, (MS Office, in particular)
- Strong communications and organizational skills
- Advanced level in Excel
- Flexibility to travel
This position will be based in AMAC Istanbul, Turkey.
Does your profile fit our candidate seek? If so, we look forward to meeting you. Please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org