Position und Responsibility
- Responsible to be familiar with and comply with the company’s Maintenance Organisation Exposition (MOE) and Design & Production Organisation Exposition (DOE and POE).
- Purchasing of aircraft and non-aircraft parts and services. Outright sale, exchanges, rentals, repair transactions and production service requests.
- Responsible for cost efficient purchasing as outlined by company guidelines.
- Responsible that parts purchased and sold comply with the relevant air authorities „release to service“ documentation and traceability.
- Together with the director of purchasing and logistics ensure optimum use of available aircraft parts on stock and ensure that stock levels of old parts and slow movers are significantly kept to a minimum as per company guidelines.
- Support the department director with statistics that allow the steering of procurement in the correct direction.
- Selling of aircraft and non-aircraft parts and services. Outright sale, exchanges, rentals and repair transactions.
- Responsible for optimal selling as outlines by company guidelines.
- Support production/external customers/Stores/sales department for AOG/Urgent/Routine parts requirement as per company financial competence guidelines.
- Contact with various aircraft and equipment manufacturers.
- Locate spare parts on the open market as per company (MOE & POE) and air authority guide lines.
- Contact and liaison with various internal departments.
- Evaluate pricing, terms and conditions. Handle special vendor negotiations.
- Ensure that vendor approval certifications are up to date, entered into AMOS and copies filed.
- Answer and direct customer enquiries.
- Follow up order reminders and ensure that AMOS is updated on a daily basis.
- Comply with core and rotable management requirements as per company guidelines.
- Provide material project clean-up at the end of a maintenance input.
- Control vendor invoices.
- Monitor vendor consignment stocks.
- Organise freight for orders placed ensuring most efficient method is used in regards to cost efficiency and time.
- Custom clearance follow up together with the import and export department for material entering and leaving the company.
- General administration work including data entry into AMOS (Address management, part number creation etc).
- Contribution to work balance within the purchasing and logistics department (Cross department work with completion and stock re-ordering).
Customer Support Specific Daily Activities
- Provide vendor quotes and delivery schedule to the sales department in support of maintenance change orders and customer quotations.
- Confirm vendor quotes and delivery schedule provided by engineering to the sales department in support of customer quotations.
- Provide order management follow-up of sales orders, customer provisioning orders, customer property repair, customer loan and customer exchange order.
- Provide status to customer of above open orders and provide tracking information when parts have been shipped.
- Responsible for requested customer spare parts during maintenance visit and for sales orders for non-maintenance customers.
- Answer and direct customer enquiries and handle special customer requests.
- Third party sales of stock and non-stock items including surplus material.
- Liaison with sales and billing department for customer support issues.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Fluent English required as a spoken language. French or German desirable.
- Experience in aviation purchasing or general purchasing required.
- Experience with Microsoft office required.
- Commercial Diploma an advantage.
Does your profile match our requirements? If so, we look forward to receiving your