About the Job
ROAM Analyst (Aircraft Records Clerk) – This role is flexible as a part-time or full-time position.
Gamit is an SME-sized Aviation company based near Stansted Airport and we are seeking a team player to join our aviation company to work within our ROAM Analyst team. This post could well suit a college leaver, a parent returning to work, or a person looking for a new career path.
You will be part of a team that is involved in the management of aviation technical documents in a bespoke aviation software system called “ROAM”, delivering digital transformation for our clients.
Position: ROAM Analyst (Aircraft Records Clerk)
The role will include the following:
- You will be part of the “ROAM” team, processing documentation on behalf of the Company’s clients for the Company’s product called ROAM
- Your tasks will include acknowledging receipt of documents sent by clients, processing these documents using document processing software which includes; document classification, indexing, collecting metadata, and ensuring correct recognition
- Once document processing is complete, the documents will be loaded into ROAM for the Company clients to gain access
- Document processing will involve a minimum of 3000 pages per day and increase as you become more familiar with the processes
- You will be available for assisting with customer requests via phone or email, as per your level of authorization as determined by your line manager
- You will receive basic training that is necessary to perform the tasks of this role. Some training may be received off-site and will be bonded as necessary
- Work in accordance with Company procedures, ISO9001:2015 and ISO27001:2013 standards and any others that may be implemented in the future
- Support your Line Manager and your team with any project deadlines
- Perform general administrative support for the department as required and or make sure that tasks are completed in line with agreed plans from your line manager
- Some travel overseas, in time, may be required
- Applicants should have at least 5 GCSEs with English and Maths at C Grade.
- Demonstrable proficiency with IT suites such as MS Office.
- Aviation qualifications will be an advantage but not necessary.
- IT software qualifications and or interest will be an advantage.
- Any other experience that demonstrates attention to detail is paramount to this role.
- In your application please explain why you believe you are the best candidate for this position
Gamit can offer you an opportunity to play a vital role in our growth in a very attractive work environment with normal working hours being Monday to Friday 8 am to 5 pm.
If you are interested in joining an organization with over 30 years of industry experience where an individual’s contribution counts and where your talent will be noticed, please apply by sending us your application letter and CV to the HR department: email@example.com
When emailing your application with C.V please state why you believe you are the best candidate and would be an asset to the company. Applicants will only be contacted if successfully shortlisted for an interview.
For more details about Gamit Ltd. visit our website: Gamit – Specialists in Aviation Asset Management
Does your profile match our requirements? If so, we look forward to receiving your