Position and Responsibility
- Act as Mechanical Design Engineer designing aircraft internal and external primary and
secondary structure, interior furnishing and system integration, like external cameras, antennas, heavy equipment and equipment racks installations…
- Good understanding of aerodynamics and weight and balance implication
- Support the Team Leader Mechanical Design Engineering in administrative and
- Ensure correct consideration and application of Certification Basis, Rules and
Regulations, Means of Compliance and Interpretations in the engineering output for the product, system or installation designed.
- Ensure adequate communication and liaison internally, especially with the Engineering Team as well as with external Third Parties.
Key Aspects of the Activity
- Selection of equipment, components and materials.
- Development of Mechanical Drawings (2D/3D-CAD).
- Preparation of technical documentation such as reports, analysis, test procedures and
- Preparation of engineering design standards.
Does your profile match our requirements? If so, we look forward to receiving your